The Companies Act mandates that a company submit certain required documents within strict deadlines. This requires considerable administrative burden and failure may result in severe penalties for directors.
Our Company Secretarial services can relieve you by taking the hard work off your hands and can provide the peace of mind. Our services include:
- Preparation and filing of accounts, statutory forms and returns to Companies house as well as dealing with any other statutory issues arising
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions.
- Assist with the formation of limited companies and limited liability partnerships
- Searches of company
- Assuring compliance with the Companies Act
- Acting as company secretary of your company, If required
- Use of registered office for you company, if required
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties.