Security Risk Assessment Service is a comprehensive approach which tell you what an attacker can potentially harm your network using vulnerability assessment; and to tell you the conformance to your existing IT security policy using security audit.
Vulnerability Assessment helps an organisation to determine what their network vulnerabilities are. Security Audit is a systematic and measurable technical assessment of how your corporate security policy is conformed. Our Security Risk Assessment Services combine these two approaches: a vulnerability assessment which tells you what an attacker can potentially do to harm your network, and a security audit that tells you it’s conformity to your existing IT security policy. It helps to:
- Reduce Operational & Maintenance Cost
- Increased Consciousness of Information Security
- Mitigate Security Risks Before Project Completion
- Advanced Knowledge of Residual Risks
- Assign Responsibility for Mitigating Security Risks Early in the Project
Please contact us to learn how we can assist you.