The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sets out the special tax rules for subcontractors who work in the construction industry and how payments must be handled by contractors.
- Services we provide for contractors:
- Register you with HMRC as a contractor
- Verify your subcontractors with HMRC
- Ensure you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractors
- Keep your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly returns
Make sure you do not incur penalties by failing to submit your monthly returns to HMRC. Hmm Accountants work with numerous contractors and are equipped to deal with your needs efficiently. By making sure we are always up to date with any changes to the CIS regulations we can notify our clients quickly of any changes that may affect them.
Please contact us to learn how we can assist you.